How to buy
Selecting items and adding them to your cart
- Select the book or promotional item you wish to purchase from the e-shop menu or by using the search bar.
- Add the selected item to your basket. Afterwards, you can either proceed to checkout (click on "cart contents"), or continue shopping.
- Check the content of your basket to ensure that everything you want to purchase is included.
- If you are a registered customer, select this option and log in.
- If you are a new customer and would like to register with us, select the New Customer option.
- Nothing from the previous one suits you? Select “Purchase without registration” option.
- Only the data we need for invoicing and communication with you (marked with *) is required.
Customers who were registered in the old version of the e-shop must register themselves again. Thank you for your understanding.
Method of delivery, payment and downloading of files
- The customer chooses the method of delivery that is most convenient for him/her and thus the method of payment.
- If the purchase includes an e-book, cash on delivery cannot be chosen as the delivery method and can only be paid by card, bank transfer, e-wallet and others. More about payment options here.
- If you use a transfer payment, the order will be completed once your payment has been credited to the payment gateway. You will be notified of this by email.
- Upon successful payment of each order, you will receive an email confirmation which will include a copy of your order, a link to download the e-book and a tax receipt (in PDF format). An e-book order cannot be cancelled once it has been paid for.
If you have any questions, please contact us.